Wednesday, May 7, 2014



LessonsOnTheWeb Contest!

Hello all!  I have an announcement!  
This is a new monthly contest I will be holding where you could win a FREE music course from me.  The winner will get free access to a class I currently have available.  If you want to take a look at the currently available classes, you can check them out here!  Current and Upcoming Music Classes.
Follow the rules in the video (and listed below) and you could win a free class from me!  At the end of each month, a winner will be randomly chosen out of the ones who enter into the contest.  You can enter into the contest every month!

To enter through Facebook:
1. Like my page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lessonsontheweb)
2. Share one of the posts I have made that month.

To enter through Google Plus/The LessonsOnTheWeb blog
1. Follow me on Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/+LessonsOnTheWeb/posts)
2. Comment on one of my blog posts (http://officiallessonsontheweb.blogspot.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment